Cash Wise Coupon Policy
Cash Wise Foods will gladly accept manufacturer coupons that have been clipped from newspapers or magazines, as well as internet coupons that have been printed by the customer. This includes:
- One (1) coupon per product purchased
- Coupon must match the item purchased(brand, product, and size)
- All coupons must have an expiration date
- Coupons cannot be expired
- Coupons must contain a redemption address
- Coupons must scan at the register
- Original coupons only; photocopies cannot be accepted
Internet Coupons (Online Manufacturer Coupons)
- Internet coupons are subject to the same requirements listed above
- We do not accept internet coupons for FREE items.
- We do not accept home printed manufacturer coupons that offer $ OFF (i.e. $1.00, $2.00, $3.00 OFF) that exceed more than half the retail price of the product.
We do not accept competitors’ coupons nor manufacturer coupons from competitors’ ads.We gladly accept legitimate internet coupons. However, there are a growing number of fraudulent internet coupons in circulation. We are committed to protecting our customers, manufacturers, and our company against this illegal activity. Please understand if we cannot honor an internet coupon that has been presented. Management has the right to refuse any coupon or to limit quantities. Cash Wise Foods reserves the right to withdraw the acceptance of internet coupons.
Number of Coupons Accepted Per Item
It is the policy of Cash Wise Foods accept one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon per item. However, the value of the coupons cannot exceed the price of the item. If the value of the coupons exceeds the item price, only the amount up to the item price will be deducted.
Cash Wise Foods doubles coupons every day at its stores in Moorhead, MN and Fargo, ND, only, up to 99 cents.